Copacino Fujikado is a fiercely independent agency, born and raised in the upper-left corner of the US. Seattle, to be exact. A progressive, iconoclastic city that’s no stranger to big ideas. So it makes sense it’d be home to an agency with untamable creative energy. We’ll blame ourselves for some of the region’s population uptick, too—we’ve attracted talent from places like New York, Boston, Bangkok and Oahu. More than half our team are Seattle transplants.
About This Position:
Copacino Fujikado is looking for a Media Coordinator within our Media department. Candidate must have a strong sense of campaign management and timeline efficiencies. The Media Coordinator will support digital media, social media, and traditional media strategists, and will report to the Media Supervisor.
- Represents the department well, both internally and externally to vendors
- Strong strategic, creative thinker
- High Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in order to deliver on time
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to master all media software and systems (Strata, Scarborough, Adform, Double Verify, PowerPoint, SQAD, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager a plus)
- Assists in pulling research such as SQAD or Scarborough for planning purposes
- Reaches out to vendors to rate cards, publication information
- Researches Outdoor options and availability
- Generates media estimates for client approval
- Generates accurate insertion orders
- Receives signed insertion orders, contracts from vendors confirming
- Provides Account Management, Production with information on media plan
- Provide support or launch digital campaigns, following the launch process
- Approves invoices across all media channels (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, Digital)
- Ability to track campaigns to ensure budgets are allocated appropriately
- Generates billing trackers to monitor spend
- Approves all invoices and negotiates makegoods, credits when spots do not air correctly
- Approves print invoices with tearsheets and routes to Print Production Manager to review
- All other invoices are approved within budget/signed media estimates
- Assist with agency process improvement
- Organizes meetings with vendors if appropriate
- Stay abreast of industry advances (new technology, techniques, vendors, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with co-workers
- Be a knowledgeable resource for co-workers; help find a solution when none exists
- Contribute to a positive work environment
What we Offer
- Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Domestic partner, spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
- After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
- Time off includes vacation days, sick days, volunteer days, Summer Fridays, 12 weeks of paid parental leave and 13 paid holidays per year.
- CF will provide you a stipend to partially cover home office furnishing and/or parking and public transportation. CF also reimburses cellular service costs.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Must include a current resume.